PolarStar Fusion Engine V2 GEN3
This item is currently out of stock.
- FE Profile: Version 2
- Included FE Nozzle Type: M4/M16 Series, Blue (FE-NZ-BLU-M4)
- Included Selector Plate: M4/M16 Series
- Cyclic Rate: 500 RPM to 1,800 RPM
- Fire Modes: Semi / 2 to 9 Shot Burst, Semi / Full Auto, Semi Only
- Power Source: HPA (High Pressure Air via remote air rig)
- FCU Battery: 7.4v Lipo w/ JST Connector (BAT-LIPO-74-250)
- FCU Voltage Input Range: 7-10VDC
- Electronics: REV2
- PSI Operating Range: 80 psi. to 120 psi.
- Build Material: Aluminum
- Weight: .75 lbs
- Designed, manufactured and built in the U.S.A..
- Assembled from CNC machined aluminum components.
- New GEN3 design now interfaces with AEG triggers and selector plates for cross compatibility with many different models.
- Capable of functioning in damp and sub-freezing climates without affecting performance or reliability.
- User selectable Semi/Full Auto, Semi Auto Only and Variable Burst modes.
- Open Bolt and Closed Bolt firing modes.
- Independently adjustable velocity and cyclic rate.
- Auto Switch mode allows for proper selector configuration for specific models.
- Interchangeable air nozzles to shift the velocity adjustment range up or down.
- Adjustable nozzle dwell and return to battery times to optimize feeding from any magazine.
- Easy to use Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD display and five position joystick.
- Uniform shot-to-shot air volume discharge allows for unmatched velocity consistency.
- Instantaneous trigger response. Faster than an AEG with a Li-po!
- Interfaces with stock AEG barrel/hop-chamber allowing for aftermarket barrel upgrades and the use of traditional AEG magazines.
**Required for operation: Complete TM Spec AEG rifle (less gearbox and motor), Air Rig, HPA Tank, Battery
Have you ever dreamed of Polarizing your MP5, G3 or SCAR? With the introduction of the GEN3, now you can! At first glance the GEN3 FEV2 looks very much like the GEN2 and, for the most part, the two are quite similar. However, unlike its predecessor, the FEV2 GEN3 is no longer just for the M4/M16 series rifle. We applied the same concept used with our Version 3 Fusion Engine™ so that it is now able to interface with the selector plate and related components of your existing AEG’s gearbox. This makes it possible to adapt the engine for use in multiple rifle models which share the Version 2 gearbox without any major modification.
You Might Also Find These Cool....