AR15 Gen2 Handguard Rail & Vertical Grip - MARSHV2
• NEW and Improved AR-15 GEN2 Picatinny Rail and Vertical Grip Combo.
• New Handguard Rail is Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 rails with more mounting holes for flexible mounting and increase ventilation. The ends of the rail have been rounded off for more comfort and to make it less snag prone.
• The GEN2 Rail is tapered to match the handguard taper of the standard GI carbine and M4 handguards. The taper in the rail will make accessories mounted to the rail parallel with your bore.
• GEN2 Rail: Black anodized aluminum construction
• GEN2 Rail includes two mounting screws and flanged nuts. Allen wrench tool also included.
• Rail Length: 5.9"
• Rail Weight: 1.7 oz.
• Vertical Grip is made from polymer plastic. It has a knob on the bottom for mounting onto Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails and locks into place.
• *Note: Vertical Grip Not Designed to be used on Pump Shotguns.
• Grip Height: 4.4"
• Grip Weight: 2.5 oz.
• Gross Weight: 4.2 oz.
You Might Also Find These Cool....