Lord Of The Rings: Anduril, The Sword of the king
In the New Line Cinema film, "The Return of the King", the Anduril sword was forged once more for Aragorn from the Shards of Narsil sword by elvensmiths in Rivendell. Elrond said of the legendary blade, "The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth."
- Brand: United Cutlery - UC1380
- Solid Metal Crossguard and Pommel
- Genuine Leather-wrapped Grip
- Blade Length: 40.63"
- Overall Length: 52.88"
- 24k Gold-plated Fittings and Accents
- Wooden Wall Mount Display Plaque
- Certificate of authenticity
You Might Also Find These Cool....