Propper Military ACU Uniform Coat in Army ACU
This item is currently out of stock. It will arrive soon.
The PROPPER ACU Coat is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the US Army in the OCP pattern. The 50% nylon/ 50% cotton ripstop fabric is NIR compliant. Mandarin collar can be worn up or down. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets are designed to fit optimally with an OTV (Outer Tactical Vest). All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
You Might Also Find These Cool....