G&G E.T.U. Mosfet Control Unit - V2
E.T.U. (Electronic Trigger Unit)
Settings to Change to 3-Round Burst
- Indicator light on the MOSFET will flash in every 5 seconds when sector gear is in incorrect position. Check Indicator light first before opening up the gearbox when the gun is firing more than one bb's in semi-auto or motor stops running.
- The indicator light will flash every 5 seconds for a minute to warn you about the power of the battery is low. Pull the trigger again and indicator light will flash for another minute.
- To set up full auto to 3-round burst
- Switch the selector switch to semi-auto mode and hold the trigger for 10 seconds, a red indicator light on the MOSFET will be turned on to indicate the set-up is now completed.
- Repeat the above steps to switch 3-round bursts to full auto
You Might Also Find These Cool....