This item is currently out of stock. It will arrive soon.
The M-11 was designed by Gordon Ingram of Military Armament Corporation during the 1970's. Its core design was based on the open bolt MAC-10 which was larger in size and capable of firing a .45 ACP cartridge. The M11A1 by KWA is a gas powered submachine gun based on the smaller compact M-11 design set by Gordon Ingram. Similar to its real counterpart, the M11A1 fires from a true open bolt system. A sliding stock can extend out allowing users to remain stable while firing the weapon. Small and compact, the M11A1 provides users with a nimble light weapon with an extremely high rate of fire.
- Manufacturer: KWA
- Model: M11A1
- Gas System: NS2
- Propellant: Green Gas
- Velocity: 340 to 360 FPS
- Rate of Fire: 20+ RPS
- Magazine Capacity: 48rd
- Ammo: 6mm .20g/.25g precision bbs
- Warranty: 30 day limited
- *Comes With Blazing Orange Tip*
- Gas operated recoil blow back
- Heavy duty polymer construction
- Adjustable hop-up
- Front sling loop
- Threaded barrel
- Charging handle with realistic bolt movement
- Retractable shoulder stock
- Semi-automatic & automatic select-fire
You Might Also Find These Cool....