Unlike other hard shell holsters, the trigger lock style adds an extra level of retention and security over standard friction locking holsters by locking the pistol in via the trigger guard. Drawing from the holster is smooth and instinctive; by getting a positive grip on your sidearm, you will use your index finger to depress the lock release and draw up and away from the holster. The position of the release puts your index finger at the ready position as soon as the sidearm leaves the holster for fast weapon manipulation.
- Dedicated and specifically engineered for Airsoft series pistols
- Injection molded nylon-reinforced polymer
- Locking swivel mechanism allows for angle adjustment
- Paddle-style belt loop attachment system
- Rubber-backed paddle prevents slipping
- Integrated locking button for solid weapon retention
|Mounting||Paddle or Belt Options
*Universal holsters will not fit the H&K USP nor a Hi-Capa model.