- High quality replica of the Maxim 9, fully licensed by SilencerCo with engraved trademarks
- Durable anodized aluminum construction with reinforced polymer frame
- Select fire semi & full auto operation and all-new fixed barrel blowback action for enhanced accuracy
- Faux integrally-suppressed design mimics the real pistol with modular design that lets you adjust the overall length of your pistol (extended baffles kit sold separately)
- 3-slot keymod mounting surface on bottom allows for rail attachments to support lights, lasers, and other accessories!
- 11mm positive (clockwise) threading and removable front plate make the Maxim 9 tracer-ready out of the box!
- Optics cut with provisions for KRYTAC's new multi-footprint mounting plate, fitting RMR, RMRcc, and RMS footprint optics
- Flat bow trigger provides a superior trigger feel to a standard curved
- Ambidextrous slide stop for right- or left-handed use
- High capacity, lightweight aluminum 24 round magazine
- Compatible with standard TM-spec gas blowback inner barrels and buckings
|Polymer receiver. Metal Slide
|290-310fps (0.20g bbs)
|Semi-Auto, Auto, Safety
|90 Day (Manufacturer)
GREEN GAS NOT INCLUDED
Construction of the KRYTAC Maxim 9 consists of a reinforced polymer frame with anodized aluminum slide and baffles. The baffles are modular, allowing for configuration between short (240mm) and long (275mm) versions. Under the baffles are three keymod cutouts where a short rail section can be mounted. The fixed barrel is threaded to accept a special version of the Acetech Bifrost airsoft tracer unit, designed specifically for the KRYTAC Maxim 9, and features a special orange flame mode exclusive to this model tracer. The KRYTAC Maxim 9 is micro dot optics ready with provisions for KRYTAC™s new multi-footprint mounting plate, accommodating for RMR, RMRcc, and RMS footprint optics. The KRYTAC Maxim 9 can be fired in semi-auto or full-auto and is fed through a lightweight aluminum magazine with 24 round capacity.