Siegetek Concepts - Gen 2 Gear Set - 10.44 Ratio
- CNC machined nickel chromium molybdenum steel sector gears for unprecedented durability
- Precisely calculated and accurately produced gear teeth in volute profiles provide maximum efficiency and durability
- CNC machined and case hardened sector gear offers increased durability over traditional powder metallurgy sector gears
- Enlarged sector gear release tooth provides enhanced strength to cope with the accumulated spring load at the end of piston cycles
- Shape-optimized power cut-off cam decreases cut-off lever reset time, which reduces the chance of trigger switch jam
- Enlarged tappet cam increases the tappet plate and nozzle retracted time for better ammo feed (Revolution Plus and Revolution sector gears only) Increased gear thickness provides higher bearing surface and improves structural durability
|Material||CNC Nickel Chromium Molybdenum Steel|
|Compatibility||V2/V2 and Some V6/V7 Gearboxes
DISCLAIMER: Please use discretion when installing custom parts as fit and compatibility may vary. Some modification may be required. Professional installation required.
You Might Also Find These Cool....